We have a confession to make: After an afternoon in the stable, sometimes our look just isn’t on point. We focus all of our time and energy on our ride—and because of that, our hair is a mess, we’re sweaty, and we don’t even want to think about the dirt, grime, and who knows what else that’s all over.
And because we’re typically running from the stable to dinner or to meet friends, we had to come up with an easy, five step beauty routine to go from post-ride to pristine. (Lucky for us, our Free x Rein breeches and bodysuits make it so we don’t have to change!) Stash it all in a makeup bag and you’re ready to go.
- Cleanse. Ursa Major’s Essential Face Wipes are packaged individually packages so you can keep them in the car, in your hip bag, wherever (brilliant!). The gentle formula cleanses without stripping away natural oils—leaving skin glowing and smooth.
- Hydrate. Slather. It. On! Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is the perfect combination of light enough that it instantly skins in, but still super nourishing.
- Re-up on SPF. It’s the key to healthy skin. Right now we’re obsessed with the newly-launched Super Goop Glow Stick. The clear SPF 50 formula protects from UVA and UVB and leaves you looking gleamy. (More of our favorite sunscreens here!)
- Deodorant. There’s probably no explanation needed here, so instead, here are a few of our favorites: this moisturizing stick from Dove, Aesop’s vetiver spray, and Schmidt’s bergamot and lime—it sounds like a kind of crazy scent combination, but it smells so fresh and bright!
- Final touches. Brow gel (we love Boy Brow or this Maybelline Clear Mascara) and a swipe of mascara instantly pull your face together— awakening your eyes, polishing your look.
Helmet hair got you down? Check out how Andrea and Dana battle it here.