Hermes, Gucci, Ralph Lauren—the classic, tailored style that equestrian riders wear on the daily seems to be totally irresistible to fashion designers. You don’t have to leave your polished sense of style for when you're on the horse or at the barn; instead, you can wear Free x Rein and some of our favorite equestrian-inspired pieces, any time. A few of our favorites, below:
- This cross body bag comes in a basically-neutral powdered blue. We love the topstitching, which looks just like a lucky horseshoe and even better—the inside is big enough to hold all your around town basics. It’ll go with practically everything—and look totally smart while running errands in your Moto Bodysuit. Chloe Marcie Bag
- Whether you’re using it to cinch your waist over a flowy boho dress or looped into your Derby Riding Pant—we love the statement-making colors and buckle. Free People Black Rock Belt
- The ultimate when it comes to equestrian accessories, Hermes has a lot of stylish pieces printed with horses. We especially love this hand painted silk scarf’s muted pastels—tie it around your ponytail post-ride (check out our helmet hair post here) or to the handle of a bag. Couvertures Nouvelles scarf 140
- This Tom Ford fragrance smells of leather, night blooming jasmine, and olibanum. It’s totally mysterious smelling—and totally reminds us of a recently-detailed saddle. Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.
- Coach’s entire spring line was inspired by the Wild West. Whether you’re looking to go subtle with a pair black buckle booties or beyond kitschy in a pair of pink metallic glitter boots, there’s something for everybody. Pair with the Signature Pointe Pant to make a stylish statement. Coach 1941 Western Buckle Bootie
BONUS ACCESSORY: Coming soon—The Free x Rein Hip Bag.
Perfectly sized to fit your phone, lip balm, cash, and a treat for your horse (duh)—our new chicer-than-chic better-than-a-fanny-pack bag is coming soon. Trust us—the two colors (black and burgundy) will pair perfectly with any and every Free x Rein outfit you have.