Here’s the funny thing about a no-makeup makeup face—it’s kind of a myth. Because it actually takes a few key products for the fresh faced look. We’re debunking the beauty misconception below. It’s an easy, quick routine, plus a spray and remover to keep you looking fresh and clean all day.
- Tinted Moisturizer. Get SPF 15 and light coverage all at one. We love Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua because it leaves us looking super glowy. Find it here.
- Eyeliner. Tightlining your eyes (aka concentrating the liner directly on the lash line) accentuates your eyes and makes your lashes look thicker and darker. It’s basically the magic no-makeup makeup look. And this one stays on for 16 hours! Find it here.
- Waterproof Mascara. Intensely dark and lengthening, this mascara is beyond amazing and will stay on your lashes through sweat, rain, and anything else you put it up to. Find it here.
- Brow Gel. Glossier’s Boy Brow is a tinted, semi-waxy gel that’s perfect for holding even the most stubborn of brows in place. Find it here.
- Face Mist. Keep your skin and makeup looking hydrated and fresh with a face spray. We love this one because it’s meant for a girl on the go—the ingredients help fight environmental aggressors, protecting and revitalizing skin. Find it here.
- Bioderma. Now, to take it all off. This French cult favorite is amazing (even when it comes to removing waterproof mascara)—simply saturate a cotton pad and swipe. Find it here.